Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

It's real?

So this is my work friends trying to figure out an autograph on a page. I am on my last shift at Puckett's. It's true. I'm leaving. It's strange.

Since when did I ever get to the point that I am right now. Japan was something that I thought was a good idea about a year ago and now I am going. Given not everyone is too thrilled that I am going because of the whole nuclear detonation threat, I am surprised.

When I go to Japan, as an homage to my work of the past seven months I am going to take a picture of my work shirt in front of a Japanese monument of some kind. I will definitely miss my buddy Jami. Jami and I have worked together a ton since I started at Puckett's and I can honestly say that this last shift is giving me the realization that I really going. Bye guys. I will miss y'all. Yes. Y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment