Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

Revival

It happened. 

I am reviving the blog. After some serious consideration on what to write about, there just comes a point when one needs to just write. After a little more than one year, I have the pleasure of announcing another adventure that I hope to come back from with more wisdom. With the help of a Student Travel Award from Lumos, I have signed up with Frontier to teach and do conservation work in Koh Tao and Sing Buri. While I am there, I will be blogging using a Lumos blog, but I will also maintain this personal blog. 

A few other things happened too...


 ...Graduated. 


...Fell in Love...


...New friends... 





...Even more new beautiful friends...



  Here's to hoping that the one consistent thing along every journey continues to be the lovely friends. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment